We understand that choosing a school for your child is a momentous decision and we have several in-person open house events that are a convenient way for you to learn more about Stamford American.
At our open house events, you will be able to:
- Learn about our unique curriculum
- Ask questions about international school education, our multiple graduating pathways, our unique one-bilingual-teacher program, our various specialists programs, our vast range of co-curricular activities and more
- Ask our admissions managers about any application or admissions related queries
- Take a tour of our two campuses to explore our state-of-the-art facilities designed specifically for:
- those aged 2 months – 6 years (Early Learning Village) and
- those 6 years – 18 years (Woodleigh campus)