Welcome to Stamford American International School
Home to over 75 nationalities and a leading international school in Singapore, Stamford American International School provides the best start in life for children aged 2 months to 18 years. Each student graduates with a US High School Diploma as well as the opportunity to pursue the International Baccalaureate (IB) or Advanced Placement (AP) Diploma — the only school in Singapore to offer this unique pathway.
We understand that choosing a new school can be a challenging task for parents, especially now. We have two bespoke, state-of-the-art campuses, both centrally located less than 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Singapore. An early childhood education at the Stamford American Early Learning Village is specially designed for the preschool years, from Pre-Nursery to Kindergarten 2, and welcomes children aged 2 months to 6 years. The elementary and secondary at Woodleigh campus offers expansive teaching and learning environments for students from age 6 to 18 years. With the safe distancing measure in place, many schools are not able to provide face to face tours and consultation sessions. A virtual tour with the standard flow is not always the choice for every prospective family.
At Stamford, we do our best to help make your admission experience as personalized and seamless as possible. Be it a virtual tour to explore the campus, or a friendly chat with an Admissions Manager, or to understand our programs and teaching methodology... whatever your needs are, we are here to help! With our 3 different sessions on offer, you will for sure find one that suits your family's needs and style.
You only need to choose 1 out of the 3 sessions below.
Personalized Virtual School Tour
This session is great for family who wants to get an overview of Stamford, exploring the campus, the facilities, understand its culture and value, programs on offer including our 350+ CCAs.
During the session:
- You will get to view our school campus, facilities, and classrooms through a personalized live virtual tour conducted by our Admissions Manager.
- You will learn more about school life, culture, vision, curriculum and what makes us unique and different.
- You can discover the various co-curricular activities, sports and language programs that are offered.
- You can find out more information about relocation and guide to living in Singapore.
One To One Online Consultation Session With Our Admissions Manager
This session is great for family who has specific areas of interest and wishes to have a focused conversation to understand more.
During this session:
- You will gain a better understanding of the multiple graduating pathways and standards offered at Stamford i.e. IBDP, AP, MYP, PYP, STEMM, AERO.
- You will receive guidance on choosing of timetable and class allocation.
- You will learn more about the specialist programs at Stamford such as various co-curricular activities, sports, arts, music, drama, science, etc based on your child's interest.
- You will find out why our students choose us when it comes to curriculum and what makes our curriculum different.
- You will learn more about Stamford Boarding Program.
- You will learn more about our transportation, meal plan, counseling sessions, etc.
Pre-Enrollment Session With Admissions Manager
Are you thinking about applying to Stamford? We understand that there could be many questions revolving around enrollment such as the application procedure, fees, assessment, etc. So we designed this session for the family who is interested in applying to Stamford but just needs the last piece of information to complete your application.
During this session:
- You will go through with your admissions manager on the application timeline, process, required documents and class placement
- The assessment type and procedure will be explained to you.
- You will learn more about the fees.
- You will have a chance to ask questions relating to student visa and visa application requirements.