English Language Support For Those with The Drive To Succeed
Now Available Online!
Stamford American’s cutting-edge Preparatory Course for Secondary School (PCS) is now accessible no matter where you are in the world.
Delivered by our highly skilled PCS faculty via an easy-to-use interactive online learning environment, students from Grades 8 to 10 can now undertake the same intensive 20-week program as on-campus.
That means students are immersed in an IB-style curriculum covering Math, Science, Literature, and Humanities, while improving their fundamental English skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, without needing to be on-campus.
Unique Features of The E-Learning Program
- A rigorous online learning environment
- 7 hours of live instruction per day, 5 days a week
- Highly skilled, dedicated teachers with rich online teaching experience
- Full access to all resources including recorded videos, interactive assignments
- Curriculum is taught at two levels of English ability: Foundational and Intermediate
- More than just an academic program, covering well-being and international mindedness
- Daily social, emotional and academic check in
- Ensures smooth transition to on-campus
Admission & Graduation
The entry and exit requirements remain the same as for PCS on-campus program.
Application Fee (one time, non-refundable): SGD 800
Enrolment Fee (one time, non-refundable): SGD 3,461
Tuition Fee: SGD 22,186
All charges are expressed in Singapore Dollars (SGD) including GST of 7%. GST is subject to change following the announcement from Singapore Government that GST is increasing to 8% effective from 1 January 2023. For payments received/ invoices issued after 1 January 2023, the price is subject to 8% GST.
If you're interested in the PCS in-person program
Stamford American Preparatory Course for Secondary School (PCS) is also available as an in-person program at the Stamford American International School campus. For more information, please click here.