Welcome to Stamford American International School
Home to over 75 nationalities and a leading international school in Singapore, Stamford American International School provides the best start in life for children aged 2 months to 18 years. Students have the unique opportunity to graduate with a US-accredited High School Diploma derived from a choice between the College Board’s Advanced Placement International Diploma (AP ID) courses, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP), a blend of both, or the BTEC Diploma – a first in Singapore.
We understand that choosing a new school can be a challenging task for parents, especially now. We have two bespoke, state-of-the-art campuses, both centrally located less than 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Singapore. An early childhood education at the Stamford American Early Learning Village is specially designed for the preschool years, from Pre-Nursery to Kindergarten 2, and welcomes children aged 2 months to 6 years.
The elementary and secondary at Woodleigh campus offers expansive teaching and learning environments for students from age 6 to 18 years. With the safe distancing measure in place, many schools are not able to provide face to face tours and consultation sessions. A virtual tour with the standard flow is not always the choice for every prospective family.
The admissions experience at Stamford American is as individualized as our curriculum, with three different opportunities available depending on your family's needs: a personalized virtual tour of our campus and its facilities; a comprehensive on-to-one overview of the Stamford American curriculum with our admissions manager; a pre-enrollment discovery session.
With our 3 different sessions on offer, you will definitely find one that suits. Choose your preferred option below!
Personalized School Tour
This session is great for families looking for an introduction to Stamford American. We'll show you the campus and our world-class facilities, provide an understanding of our culture and values, as well as introduce the many programs on offer, including our 350+ CCAs.
Due to COVID restrictions, access to the school campus is currently restricted. We invite prospective families to book a personalized virtual tour with one of our Admissions Managers. Following this initial consultation there may be an opportunity to book an out-of-hours campus visit, however please note that slots are limited and reserved for families with an imminent start date.
During the session you will:
- See our school campus, facilities, and classrooms through a personalized live virtual tour conducted by our Admissions Manager.
- Learn more about school life, culture, vision, curriculum and what makes us unique and different.
- Discover the various co-curricular activities, sports and language programs that are offered.
- Find out more information about relocation and guide to living in Singapore.
One To One Online Consultation Session With Our Admissions Manager
This session is great for families with specific areas of interest who wish to have a focused conversation to understand more.
During this session you will:
- Understand the multiple graduating pathways and standards offered at Stamford i.e. IBDP, AP, MYP, PYP, STEMM, AERO.
- Receive guidance on choosing of timetable and class allocation.
- Learn more about the specialist programs at Stamford such as various co-curricular activities, sports, arts, music, drama, science, etc based on your child's interest.
- Discover why our students choose us when it comes to curriculum and what makes our curriculum different.
- Find out more about the Stamford Boarding Program.
- Receive details of our transportation, meal plan, counseling sessions, etc.
Pre-Enrollment Session With Admissions Manager
Thinking of applying to Stamford? We understand that there could be many questions revolving around enrollment such as the application procedure, fees, assessment, etc. So we designed this session for the family who is interested in applying to Stamford but just needs the last piece of information to complete your application.
During this session you will:
- Run through, with your admissions manager, the application timeline, process, required documents and class placement.
- Understand the assessment type and procedures.
- Learn more about the fees.
- Have a chance to ask questions relating to student visa and visa application requirements.