Stamford American International School is in close and frequent consultation with the Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education (MOE), our school’s regulator the Committee for Private Education (CPE), as well as advice from medical professionals at International SOS, our partner for travel and health advisory.
- The Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) has announced updated measures as part of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), which will take effect from August 10
- Students will be placed in exam style seating with 1m apart
- Group activities will be conducted with the maximum of 5 students
- Indoor mask-off activities and classes are suspended
- Face masks must be worn at all times—the use of face shields is only permitted for individuals with medical conditions or for students 12 years old
- If someone in your household is sick, please keep your child home and contact the nurse at email@example.com
- Students from Grade 1-5 must carry their Trace Together tokens to school. Grades 6 and above must check-in with their Trace Together App and/or TraceTogether Token
Transition to Campus (TTC) Learning
To plan ahead for any potential delays new or returning families may experience due to Covid-19, we have prepared for a situation in which some students are able to be physically present on campus while others are not. The Transition to Campus (TTC) Learning was launched for those students who are unable to access campus when the new semester starts.